You can reduce your office waste and reduce the carbon footprint of your entire business by offering your employees access to filtered tap water instead of bottled water. It’ll also save you money!
- Provide a ready supply of fresh tasting chilled filtered tap water that will appeal to employees
- Achieve cost-savings by reducing expenditures for bottled water
- Reduce waste by reducing the number of individual disposable plastic water bottles being put in the trash and recycling bins
- Improve corporate sustainability by reducing the CO2 generated and water and oil consumption required to provide water to employees
Health benefits of bottle-less water coolers:
- Three stage filtration removes disinfection by-products (chlorine taste), lead, organisms and many other undesirable constituents. Water is purer and tastes better.
- Bottle-less coolers are healthier than bottled coolers. Their tanks are made of non-leaching stainless steel rather than polycarbonate plastic which has recently been shown to leach BPA, a hormone disruptor. Bacterial growth in the point-of-use system is inhibited by use of UV technology, whereas bottled water is disinfected at the bottling plant and then transported long distances at room temperature which allows the opportunity for bacteria to grow.
- Good hydration helps reduce tiredness and irritability and increases concentration. Many people equate water fountains with filth and indeed many fountains are not kept clean. Offering good tasting chilled filtered tap water from a water cooler is a cost-effective way to encourage employees to drink more and be more productive at work.
Alternative filtration options (without cooling):
- Under-sink filtration systems • Faucet-mounted filters
For a total drinking water solution for your business, please contact us for information. We will help you maximize your cost savings, waste reduction and sustainability improvements.